By Dannah On May 14th, 2008
Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers comes to Rocky Point This Weekend (May 16, 17 & 18)
Here is the Schedule . . . . .
Friday, May 16 @ Sunset Cantina
A Hot Dog and a Smile
- 6:00 p.m. – A charity Barb-B-Que hosted by P.H. Naffah. Join us a night early for Hot Dogs, soda, and great cause.
Jones Soda is helping to sponsor the event and will be donating customized RCPM Jones Soda. All proceeds will go to Esparanza Para Los Niños.
Saturday, May 17 @ the RCPM concert venue next to the Sunset Cantina
- 6 p.m. – Doors
- 6:15 p.m. – The Jons
- 7 p.m. – Angie Stevens & the Beautiful Wreck
- 8 p.m. – Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers headline show
Sunday, May 18 @ JJ’s Cantina in Cholla Bay
Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers’ Hangover Bash
- Hangover Bash at JJ’s Cantina
- 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Free, open to all!)
- Bloody Mary drinks are discounted and Roger, P.H., Steve & Nick – and Angie too! – will all roll in at some point… though each at their own pace. Enjoy the views from the open-air cantina made even more famous in several RCPM songs.