I just wrapped up posting the new edition of De Frente and I have to tell you, it’s a good one.
‘Why is that?’, you ask? Just take a peek:
- Authorities Making Public Awareness Push To Fight Extortion
- ‘United Businessmen For Puerto Penasco’ In Talks With Security Director
- In The Opinion Of Armando Guzman, Famous Correspondent Of Telemundo In Washington
- A List Of The Names Of Municipal Workers And Their Duties Is Requested
- Johnathan Is Alive Today Because Of His Mother’s Kidney
- Freysa Casandra had the honor of accompanying Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The “Charro De Mexico” Makes Puerto Peñasco Sing
There are some gems in this edition, folks – enjoy. And support De Frente!
Puerto Peñasco Enters A New Era on October 30th
Puerto Penasco is about to turn a huge corner, one that represents a step towards a whole new level.
On October 30th, Aeromexico is starting it’s first flights from L.A. International airport direct to Puerto Peñasco.
The combined forces of commercial US-to-Peñasco airflights – and the fact that it’s opening up a direct Southern Californian pipeline into Puerto Penasco – that speak volumes about the future. I was planning on making some kind of joke here about how we’re now importing amped-up LA power-mover types, instead of the usual crop of laid back Arizonans, but … it’s just too easy.
A little more detail: From the Press Enterprise
During negotiations, representatives with the airline said they expected to fly a 33-seat plane three times a week between Southern California and Puerto Penasco.
(10.22.2007 – noon – corrected the inaugural flight date as per an email from an Aeromexico rep. One way from LAX to PPE on October 30th is showing as $160. Flights depart Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.)