When going on vacation, we always want to know what to do at that destination, and get as much as we can by spending less of our money, so, if you’re planning a trip to Rocky Point, add an activity or two to your budget and help yourself to manage your money. Here are TOP 10 activities you can spend your time in, even if you come alone or with a bunch of people, so, try any of them and have a “way too much fun and unforgettable time in town”!!…
What to do in Rocky Point: Top 10 Puerto Penasco Activities
1. – City Tour. Go to the most representative places in town and make sure to bring your camera and money to get souvenirs.
2. – Fishing Trip. If you are an expert fisherman or never tried it before, we offer fishing experiences to everyone no matter what age you are.
3. – Scuba Diving. As you may know, Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortes “The world aquarium”, so, you can’t miss the opportunity of explore it yourself with a PADI instructor.
4. – Bird Island. One of the best places to close watch sea lions habitat and birds, you can try snorkeling, scuba diving or kayaking around.
5. – Sunset Cruise. Even if you decide to do it on a sailboat, public or private cruise is one of the “must do” experiences around here.
6. – El Pinacate. One of the natural protected areas of Mexico where you can appreciate a volcanic shield and lava flows of more than 2 million years.
7. – Beach activities. Try a classic activity such as horseback riding, banana rides, wave runners, snorkeling, kayaking or a boogie board.
8. – Estuary and Pool tides. Get a closely watch of this stunning ecosystems, by walking on low tides or kayaking on high tides.
9. – Ultra light flight. Enjoy this town by air and get a “different point of view”.
10. – ATV’s. Our extensive dunes landscape offers the perfect playground for riders.
Any doubt? Ask us and let us know what we can do for you….. For further information on activities please visit: www.puerto-penasco.com Or call 1 800 997 94 31 for room rates and reservations. Please contact PADI Dive and Activity Center located at the Sonoran Sea Resort 011 52 (638) 382 8251 ext. 21 00 or 011 52 (638) 388 8960 or request info at email@example.com