We accept credit card payments. Under special circumstances, we will accept bank deposits.
- At the time of booking a reservation, we charge 50% of the total reservation cost.
- Within thirty (30) days of your arrival, we will charge the remaining balance of the cost.
- Any reservation made within thirty (30) days of your arrival will be charged in full.
- It is important to clearly understand our policy for refunds, cancellations, and changes.
- Confirmed reservations, which are cancelled before 30 calendar days of your check –in date, will result in a $150.00 cancellation fee. This will be subtracted from the initial payment.
- A cancellation within 30 days of the check in date will result in a charge of 100% of your payment.
- All cancellations must be made via email. Send cancellation requests to: email@example.com
- Any changes to your reservation will result in a $35 processing fee. There will be no charges allowed within 10 days of your arrival.
- There are no refunds for early departures. There are no refunds for Holiday dates, which include Spring Break.
We take bank deposits in special circumstances, for any bank deposits payment must be in full and confirmation is made after receiving deposit slip.
For Mexican reservations if “Factura” is requested it can only be with a bank deposit to the Mexican account in Banorte.
Deposits in Banorte bank must be made at the sold exchange rate of the day posted on their Website banorte.com.mx Customer must receive the total conversion of the amount to deposit.