[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: Know of a Great RV park to stay in? share your thoughts

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic

Very Happy

Know of a Great park to stay in?

What Parks offer What? Hook ups, space available, clean showers, close to or on Beach,Rates,websites for reservations, web access ,Bars, Good Resturants close ETC...

Please share your experiance
Post Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:51 am 

Anyone every stay at the Reef?what is it like?
Post Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:52 am 

Right on the beach, Next to a great bar, Food is good? TheReefRvPark.com is great!
Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:44 am 

Yeah I would like to know that too we booked a spot and are leaving this thursday. The reef looked cool on the web so we went ahead and got it. I know it fairly new so if anyone has stayed let me know also
Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:43 pm 

Playa Bonita RV Resort----- right on the beach, friendly, all the usual hookups, jaccusi and a great bar next door with 4:00pm Happy Hour and live music. I stay there for the winter months. I'll be down in January and I can't wait. Very Happy
Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:31 pm 

My husband stayed @ the playa last year went to book this year and it was full so the reef is where we are going to stay hope it nice but Im sure it better than Colorado right now any vacation spot would be
Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:29 am 
tracas

Hello Playa bonita is very good place to stay also recomend playa de oro,
manny Lopez 51 years old retired . I love going to rocky point.. i go about 8 to 10 times per year. would like to go more often if i could.. I know the town very good. I also like fishing . The best times in my life have been at rocky point.. Sometimes i will go with my fishing friends other times i will go with my family .If you ever need any info about rocky point just let me know,, I know the best returannts , hotel, rv parks, bars, fishing holes, ect. Or if you just want to talk about rocky point, or any thing please let me know. thank you for your time Manny Lopez
moilna@hotmail.com
Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:26 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >