[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: ATV Rentals
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
dwk

We will be in Rocky Point in June and are looking to rent quads. Any recommendations as where to rent them and where to go with them?
Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:34 pm 
clcrisler

"We will be in Rocky Point in June and are looking to rent quads. Any recommendations as where to rent them and where to go with them?"

We have not had good experiences renting quads in RP. Two different times we've rented them for the kids (teens). Once last year and this past spring break. We got them from vendors along the sandy roads on the way to Loas Mar and Playa Bonita. (Unfortunately I don't know the names of the roads.) Both times we've paid 20 bucks per hour for each bike. We've always paid cash but they want to hold on to your license and credit card. Both vendors we used claimed we "damaged" or "scratched" one of the bikes and have to pay for it. Usually an extra 20 takes care of it. So I would be real careful about how you ride them. Also try to find quads that are used and already beaten up.
Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:07 pm 
Baja Guy

I am going down for a few days in April or May. Is it worth taking a motorcycle? Or will I have seen and done it all after a couple of hours on a rented quad? I'm used to long point to point rides in Baja. I didn't really see many trails on Google earth.

Thanks for any info.

Brent
Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:52 pm 
kramerdog

Just came back from RP and rented quads. Evey year my nieces and nephews rent them and we have never had any issues. Flat $20 an hour no issues about damages. This past week one of the vendors came out to bring a new quad for mynephew when his broke down. Have rented from a variety of vendors there.
Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:09 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >