[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: We'll be in RP on March 6th & 7th 2006!

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
MamaCita222

Edmonton Alberta to Mesa AZ. to Rocky Point!!! First time for my friend and I. Can anyone tell us where to buy those HUGE shrimp I've seen? And how far is it from Matamoros Ave.? And do we really have to bring our own cocktail sauce from home??? Embarassed
Also, thanks to all the people who have posted pictures in the gallery! We hope to have some good ones to post when we get home. Very Happy We can't wait to visit RP, and we plan on lots of fun !!!
This is the best site! Thanks to all involved for such an informative place to be!!!
Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:56 am 
Ilikebeer

I have no idea the name of the street but it is in old town which looking at any maps on this site you cannot miss. When in old town on the street closest to the water look for the statue on the water side of the road. Looking at the statue to the left there is about 10 places that all have great shrimp. If you want you are able to purchase shrimp cocktail at any of the restruants but I recomment brining your own depending on how hardcore your stomach is. Enjoy your trip and get drunk!
Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >