[ FAQ ] [ Search ]

puerto-penasco.com Forum Index > General Q + A

Topic: What happened to Margarittavilla

Author    Bericht Post new topic Reply to topic
merrib22

We are heading to Rocky Point next week and some one told us that margarittaville is closed again. Does any one know what the story is? Also, what happend to Jill's place it is now the Sandbar? Would love to hear from you.
Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:23 pm 
Seen it all

Visiting Mexico as a tourist is fun & can be cheap. The costs of opening up and running a business in Mexico is a whole different matter! Over the years many have come & gone in Penasco!

Your one of the 'Old Timers' now...remembering 'way back' to when a place was still in business!
Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:43 pm 
Carla

The major American owner of this bar used to own the SUN & Fun Dive shop in town. Might want to try there for info on what happened to that business.
www.sunandfundiveshop.com
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:06 am 
Jason

Bummer that was a really cool place. I remember back when it first opened. The main owner & his wife (there were also a bunch of partners) were from the US and lived in town. He also had a big party boat that went off the coast at night I think. The building itself was the old Penasco jail & police station according to him.

Hey, if anybody knows what happened to this place I think a lot of us who used to go there would be interested in the mystery of why it closed.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:13 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >